Tosa-inu

Status
Κλειδωμένο θέμα

hido

11 Ιουλίου 2006
Serbia,Leskovac
www.tosadog.com
The Tosa (Tosa-Ken, Tosa-Token, Tosa-Inu, Japanese Mastiff), was bred for, and has been used for many years; as a fighting dog. Historically, the tradition of dog fighting was popular in many Japanese districts, but especially in the Tosa district of Shikoku. The product of thoughtful eugenic manipulation by the Japanese; the Tosa dogs active in fighting, originally; were not the present-day incarnation. The primogenitor of the modern day Tosa was the medium sized Nihon-Inu; the indigenous Japanese dog which was originally bred to hunt wild boar, and the incorporation of Occidental breeds. In 1854, the Japanese Government repealed the National Isolation Policy, this reversal began the steady influx of foreign tourism. Increasingly, traditional Japanese dog fighting began pitting the European dogs against the indigenous, Japanese Nihon-Inu. The smaller Nihon-Inu began routinely loosing against the substantially larger Occidental breeds.

These losses were devastating for the Japanese, who viewed any defeat as dishonor. Gradually, Tosa district breeders attempted to develop a larger, more truculent fighting dog, by incorporating European breeds such as: the Mastiff, Great Dane, Bulldog, Bull Terrier, and Pointer. In 1876, the German Pointer was incorporated into the breed because of their concordant temperament, and highly developed olfactory sense; which is fundamental for predation. The Mastiff (1874), was introduced because of their exceptional musculature, and the enormity of their cranial structure. However, this incorporation produced a ponderous specimen, so Great Danes(1924), were introduced to mitigate the prodigious size with dexterity and athletecism. Fundamentally, the Bulldog(1872), was sought for its’ punitive bite, powerful front-end, and truncated-stop; while the Bull Terrier(date unknown), increased tenacity.

S

SwkDoG

Dear hido, thank you for joining our forum!... :)

As you can realise it's a greek forum so it would be useful if your posts were in greek.
I understand that this is very dificult for you so it would help if you can make your posts "shorter" so i can easily translate them.

Thanks again!!... :D

Υ.Γ.Τώρα οι υπόλοιποι,μήπως θέλετε να μεταφράσω αυτά που έγραψε ο hido??!!!... :shock:

nikoscar

Guest Star
Staff member
9 Ιουνίου 2006
ATHENS
το φορουμ ειναι international.... :D ....μηπως να μεταφρασεις αγαπητε admin και ολοκληρο τον σκελετο του φορουμ αλλα και τα topics καθως και τις απαντησεις τους..?????? 8)
ετσι ναι......θα ειναι ευκολοτερο για τον γειτονα...αλλα και για καθε φιλο που δεν μιλαει ελληνικα...χεχεχεχε!!!

παντως παλι καλα που δεν μας εγραψε στα γιαπωνεζικα..... :D

εχουμε στη ελλαδα tosa?? δεν θυμαμαι να τα εχω συναντησει σε εκθεση.....

hido

11 Ιουλίου 2006
Serbia,Leskovac
www.tosadog.com
hido you are welcome as a guest and i can tolerate some posts by you in english (like christmas greetings and stuff like that...) as you are an "honorable" member from the begining of the forum.

BUT THE FORUM DOES NOT SUPORT ADVERTISING,BY ANY MEANS,FROM PROFESSIONALS!

You don't have to answer...Please p.m. me or e-mail me for any further information.

The post was deleted by admin.

sir-elric

17 Νοεμβρίου 2006
marathon beach

Σου έσβησα το πόστ γιατί:

1. Ήταν στα αγγλικά και το φόρουμ είναι ελληνικό.
2. Γιατί αναφερόταν σε αγοροπωλησία από επαγγελματία.
3. Γιατί θα πω και στον hido τα ίδια... :)
4. Υπάρχουν και π.μ.

Η δημοσίευση διορθώθηκε από τον admin.

Status
Κλειδωμένο θέμα