Dry Heaving

rjack

13 Ιουλίου 2023
Hey everyone,

How are you? I hope all are fine with your furry friends. Let's come to the point I have my furry friend Rony [Golden retriever, age: 8 months]. He is always doing the cutest activities. Love it. But nowadays, sometimes he faced some health issues like dry heaving. Don't want to go veterinary clinic because of some camical medicine issues.
Can anyone tell me the natural home treatment for dry heaving?
I searched the Internet and found many suggestions. But I think this is not plenty.
Can anyone suggest natural home treatments with your experience?

Many thanks for considering my request.

Thanks

Edit by admin:

Γεια σε όλους,

Πώς είσαι; Ελπίζω να είναι όλα καλά με τους γούνινους φίλους σου. Ας φτάσουμε στο σημείο που έχω τον γούνινο φίλο μου τον Rony [Golden retriever, ηλικία: 8 μηνών]. Κάνει πάντα τις πιο χαριτωμένες δραστηριότητες. Το λατρεύω. Αλλά στις μέρες μας, μερικές φορές αντιμετώπιζε ορισμένα προβλήματα υγείας όπως η ξηροφθαλμία. Δεν θέλετε να πάτε σε κτηνιατρική κλινική λόγω κάποιων προβλημάτων καμικής ιατρικής.

Μπορεί κάποιος να μου πει τη φυσική θεραπεία στο σπίτι για την ξηροδερμία;

Έψαξα στο Διαδίκτυο και βρήκα πολλές προτάσεις. Αλλά νομίζω ότι αυτό δεν είναι αρκετό.

Μπορεί κάποιος να προτείνει φυσικές θεραπείες στο σπίτι με την εμπειρία σας;

Ευχαριστώ πολύ που λάβατε υπόψη το αίτημά μου.

Last edited by a moderator:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
21 Ιουλίου 2005
Hello and welcome to our Greek forum about dogs!

Unfortunately we don't have an English version so I would like to ask you to use Greek or in case you don't feel confident about your Greek, use Google Translate.

In this way, the content of the forum will be useful to the Greek audience that is mainly addressed.

Σας ευχαριστώ πολύ!

rjack

13 Ιουλίου 2023
Hey everyone,

How are you? I hope all are fine with your furry friends. Let's come to the point I have my furry friend Rony [Golden retriever, age: 8 months]. He is always doing the cutest activities. Love it. But nowadays, sometimes he faced some health issues like dry heaving. Don't want to go to the veterinary clinic because of some chemical medicine issues.
Can anyone tell me the natural home treatment for dry heaving?
I searched the Internet and found many suggestions. But I think this is not plenty.
Can anyone suggest natural home treatments with your experience?

Many thanks for considering my request.

Thank you

Edited by admin:

Hi to all,

How are you? I hope all is well with your furry friends. Let's get to the point where I have my furry friend Rony [Golden retriever, age: 8 months]. He always does the cutest activities. I adore it. But nowadays, he sometimes faced some health problems like dry eyes. You don't want to go to a veterinary clinic because of some veterinary problems.

Can anyone tell me the natural home remedy for dry skin?

I searched the internet and found many suggestions. But I think this is not enough.

Can anyone recommend natural home remedies with your experience?

Thank you very much for considering my request.
Πρόστιμο,

αλλά δεν πρόκειται για ξηροδερμία και κτηνιατρικά προβλήματα. Απλώς ρωτάω για DRY Heaving, και δεν πηγαίνω στην κτηνιατρική κλινική λόγω χημικών προβλημάτων.

και επίσης αφαιρέσατε τις προτάσεις μου, βοηθούν στην κατανόηση της ερώτησής μου.

Βρήκα κάποιες πληροφορίες εδώ, εδώ , εδώ. Επιπλέον, αν κάποιος έχει οποιεσδήποτε προτάσεις, τότε παρακαλώ να με ενημερώσει.

@admin Ενημερώστε εάν μπορείτε.

Ευχαριστώ