dogfoodsanalysis.com

Status
Κλειδωμένο θέμα

boxer

2 Αυγούστου 2006
ATHENS
www.petcorner.gr
νομιζω οτι καπου ειχα διαβασει μια ερωτηση τυπου.. "και πού ξερουμε ποιος γραφει αυτα τα reviews"
λοιπον επειδη αρχισα εδω να συστηνω το site αυτο, προφανως πρεπει να ξερουν τα μελη απο πού προερχεται.
ειναι μερος του boxerworld.com
ειναι του ιδιου administrator και του frenchbulldogworld.com

και απαντα εδω σχετικα με τη δυσπιστια ορισμενων πανω στο αν κρυβονται συμφεροντα πισω απο τα reviews του site του

01-14-2007, 03:27 PM
BW owner

Click Here to See the Photo Gallery for Boxerworld
Re: Dog Food Analysis Editors?
It should be patently obvious from the sticky thread at the top of this forum announcing it's launch, and the fact that DFA is linked on this site, that it is a part of Boxerworld. But in case that is not obvious enough - it is a part of Boxerworld.

DFA is an information resource for the use of it's members. That is, Boxerworld and Bulldogworld, two sites I own. Actually it is not finished yet as I do not have the time to upload the rest of the reviews and to create a real design for now. The forums right here exist for any questions or discussion on particular foods.

Neither Boxerworld nor DFA are associated with any pet food manufacturers, nor funded by same. That also should be patently obvious to anyone who does the slightest bit of research - the product offerings from the big multinationals (ie. the ones with any money) do not get unduly favourable reviews. The criteria used for rating foods is also posted openly on the site.

The reviews are agreed between a small team of people who, individually and collectively, have a significant personal interest in dog nutrition and who have spent some years studying and/or researching the topic. As with any other part of this site, their private details are exactly that - private - and will not be bandied around the internet.

People who have been long enough around on the board know I cannot be part of a "corporate conspiracy plan": I ban too many people to be part of a commercial plan! I am pretty independent.

I am closing this thread, as I do not have time to spend answering questions about how my sites are run. DFA is there as an information resource for those who choose to use it. If you are worried about commercial conspiracies - I suggest you simply exercise your right not to visit the site.
http://www.boxerworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115458

Status
Κλειδωμένο θέμα